We are engaged in providing Cage Nut which is dimensionally accurate and capable to bear heavy loads. We offer these Cage Nut in various sizes and lengths to meet the diverse requirement of the clients.
We are a leading manufacturer and supplier of Cage Nuts in India. This range is developed utilizing high-grade raw material and latest technology in adherence with the industry laid norms and standards. The range offered by us is developed at our state-of-the-art manufacturing facility employing latest machines. High-grade steel that is sourced from reliable vendors is used in the manufacturing process.
A cage nut or caged nut (also called a captive or clip nut) consists of a (usually square) nut in a spring steel cage which wraps around the nut. The cage has two wings that when compressed allow the cage to be inserted into the square holes, for example, in the mounting rails of equipment racks. When the wings are released, they hold the nut in position behind the hole.
1. The main components of this assembly are power pressed from imported-tooling & dies.
2. Widely used for panels, racks & enclosures
3. “Ear lobe” type design accommodates a range of sheet-thicknesses.
4. Amount of spring fly-back carefully designed and manufactured.
5. Other sizes & stainless steel Cage Nuts available on request.
6. Precision quality nut cold formed-double side-CSK.
7. Better finish and aesthetics.
8. Perfectly engineered fastener product.
9. Different platings available.
10. Ready stock availability [M3,M4,M5,M6,M8,M10] .
11. Computerized heat treatment process incorporated for better efficiency and longevity.
12.. The material of this Cage Nut is properly selected.
Approx Price: Rs 0.1 /Piece
Minimum Order Quantity: 5000 Piece
Quantity Per Pack 1000